Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect San Marcos student housing in Texas easy. Heading to college in San Marcos? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. There is plenty to see and do in and around San Marcos. The city is pretty green and the people here are very welcoming. Learn about the African American culture at the Calaboose African American Museum. The museum offers an insight into Jazz music and its evolution over the years. Go on a guided fishing trip at Hill Country Flyfishers. Get to know about the life of Lyndon Baines Johnson, the 36th President of the United States at the LBJ Museum. Devour a delicious meal at Mama Kat's Restaurant, a family-owned restaurant. The food here is so good that you’ll keep coming back for more!
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home.
All of our properties are unique, but each student living property is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Student Housing in San Marcos? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your student housing in San Marcos with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own Personal Advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your student housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in San Marcos, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every student living property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near San Marcos’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your San Marcos student apartment, Tx, is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
27 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Located just 30 miles south of Austin, San Marcos is both a college town and a water recreation mecca. San Marcos’ hip personality is deeply seated in its historic culture. Think of the city as a study in contradictions. A leisurely daytime stroll shopping and dining around the Downtown Square turns into a rocking good time for students once the sun goes down.
San Marcos has two main seasons –the dry season (from November to April) and the wet season (from May till October).
Since San Marcos is a really tiny town, no cars are needed. You can reach everything on foot from your student living. Right on the dock, there are always a few kids happy to help you with navigation. The city is extremely friendly and if you’re an international student, the locals will be more than happy to help you out!
Tuk-tuks are another way to get around the town, especially if you have luggage or are heading back to your student apartment in San Marcos, Tx, that is out of town after dark. If you want to visit other villages around the lake the easiest way is by boat. The boat departs every 20-30 minutes from the public dock and go usually until sunset.