Hunting for the perfect San Diego State University dorms? Explore over 7000+ student rooms and book the perfect with Unilodgers. Starting at just US$700 per month, get offers up to US$850! Browse through a wide variety of San Diego State University off campus housing, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
On weekends, head over the famous Adobe Falls set right next door to the apartments near San Diego State University. Discover life at sea without leaving port by visiting the USS Midway Museum, San Diego's number one rated tourist attraction. Witness a wondrous underwater world at the state-of-the-art Birch Aquarium. With so many beaches, surfing is no surprise, explore the California surf museum dedicated to surf-craft. You’ll never run out of places to hang out with friends.
Walk into the Liberty public market, a lit culinary hall with local chefs, or the old town Mexican café for lively Mexican delights. While the Bang Bang serves sushi and Asian bites and transforms into a dance club. You'll also find McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Trader Joe's, and Trujillo's Taco Shop located within walking distance from San Diego State University Housing.
If you are looking for San Diego State University apartments with amazing amenities, a tight-knit community, and the most convenient location possible near SDSU, then head over to Unilodgers. It is the world’s leading platform to book student accommodation and exclusive offers for San Diego State University dorms. Our friendly experts are available round the clock.
Ready to book San Diego State University apartments with Unilodgers?
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
San Diego State University is a public institution founded in 1897. With an alumni base of more than 300,000, it is the third-oldest university in the 23-member California State University system. It has a 300-acre campus located in San Diego. San Diego State University is consistently one of the most applied-to universities in the United States. Notable alumni include Jerry Sanders, Ellen Ochoa, Marion Ross, Julie Kavne, Gregory Peck and Lalo Alcaraz. Committed to serving the diverse San Diego region, SDSU has one of the ten most ethnically and racially diverse student bodies among universities nationwide and is also one of the top ten for the number of bachelor's degrees conferred upon minority students.
SDSU has several halls, residential buildings, off-campus research facilities under its banner. With two off-campus branch campuses, it is ranked 79th in the country out of 739 sch