San Diego State University housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near San Diego State University, Unilodgers can help!
There is a lot to around SDSU. From historical landmarks to cafes and restaurants, you'll never be bored!
All our apartments near SDSU are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to San Diego State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your San Diego State University Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best San Diego State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of San Diego State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your SDSU housing property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
12 results found
Heading to college at San Diego State University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to San Diego State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. San Diego State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. San Diego State University (SDSU) is a public research university in San Diego, California. Founded in 1897 as San Diego Normal School, it is the third-oldest university in the 23-member California State University (CSU) system. SDSU has a Fall 2018 student body of 34,828 and an alumni base of more than 280,000.