Virginia Commonwealth University is a public research university in Richmond, Virginia. It enrolls 31,000 students annually and there are about 2,500 full-time faculty members at VCU. The student-teacher ratio of 18:1 ensures a great learning experience for the students. The University was awarded $25 million by Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation for conducting outstanding research to lower the cost of life-saving drugs. Students from 101 countries come to Virginia Commonwealth University for its quality education, especially in the fields of Business Management, Marketing, Law Enforcement, and more. Cool off campus student housing options are located near Virginia Commonwealth University.
Heading to college at Virginia Commonwealth University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Virginia Commonwealth University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Virginia Commonwealth University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Virginia Commonwealth University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Virginia Commonwealth University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Virginia Commonwealth University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Virginia Commonwealth University student housing at places like The Towers on Frankin, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Virginia Commonwealth University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Northern Arizona University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Northern Arizona University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Northern Arizona University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
4 results found