Made it to WSU? Now it’s time to level up your student status and find the best apartment. If you like socializing and meeting new people, you’ll find a platter of apartments near Washington State University that are your true fit. Unilodgers offers an array of options for WSU summer housing. Your options will be so wide that you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Most of the apartments for rent near the University of Washington are located just outside downtown or the town centre. This place is home to the most happening bars, student hotspots, dance classes, restaurants and cafes of Pullman. You pick a vibe and you’ll find a hangout spot that matches it. On days you’re craving some adventure, take a bus to the main town centre with your friends and you’ll find an ample amount of attractions. Some of the best food joints located near WSU housing apartments are Cafe Solstice, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Blue Moon Tavern, Rancho Bravo Tacos and Portage Bay. Washington State University is accessible from all these WSU on-campus apartments. Public transport accessibility is NBD!
With easy access to all the essentials like pharmacies and groceries, and to the chillest bars and cafes, the Washington State University apartments are centrally located. Offering the best utilities like an outdoor courtyard, tech and gaming rooms, on-site laundry facilities, parking space, rooftop grills, etc., you’re going to live a life of comfort and luxury. Some of the most loved WSU housing options are Nora Student Apartments, Udistrict Apex Student Apartments, Udistrict Kelsey and Rivendell.
Let Unilodgers help you find and rent the perfect spot for your WSU housing. Unilodgers provide you personalized assistance all year long to help you find the ideal WSU student accommodation to call your home away from home.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book Washington State University student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
A seat at the prestigious Washington State University is something you should definitely brag about! It is one of the leading state universities in the US and there are students who would do anything to go there. There are some noteworthy apartments near WSU, so finding a house will not be a problem for students.
Located in the beautiful city of Pullman, WSU is home to over 18,000 undergrads and 2,600 professional students. WSU is known for its cultural diversity, spirited environment and a motivated student body. The WSU school spirit is evident all over the campus with the wave of its flag and slogan “Go Cougs!”. The WSU admission process is very competitive and any student would be lucky to go there. Not to forget, it has some of the best scholarship and financial aid programs in the state. WSU is also home to distinguishable alumni including the most influential personalities of America including Patty Murray, Marcus Trufant, Dolph Lundgren and Mike Lowry.