Heading to college in Providence? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. There is plenty to see and do in and around Providence. It is known for its rich history and culture. The spectacular architecture would surely fill your Instagram feed as soon as you move here. Visit the Roger Williams park that is spread across 435 acres of land. The Museum of Natural History and Roger Williams Park Zoo are also a part of this. Check out the John Brown House built around 1786 that offers an insight into the life in Rhode Island in the 18th century. Obsessed with art? Visit the RISD Museum to please the art lover inside you.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Providence student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Providence, but some student-favorites include 257 Thayer and River House. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Providence Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Providence with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Providence, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Providence’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Providence student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties