Utah Valley University is a public research university in Orem, Utah. This university was established in 1941. However, it gained university status in 2008. There are about 35,500 students enrolled at UVU with an average class size of 23 students. Utah Valley University offers 89 Bachelor, 65 Associate and 9 Master degrees to the students. The university focuses primarily on guaranteeing studen...
Utah Valley University is a public research university in Orem, Utah. This university was established in 1941. However, it gained university status in 2008. There are about 35,500 students enrolled at UVU with an average class size of 23 students. Utah Valley University offers 89 Bachelor, 65 Associate and 9 Master degrees to the students. The university focuses primarily on guaranteeing student’s success. This is done by providing hands-on experience through real-life experiences. UVU’s urban campus is about 524 acres wide. A plethora of off campus student housing options are available at a short distance from Utah Valley University.
Heading to college at Utah Valley University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Utah Valley University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Utah Valley University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Utah Valley University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Utah Valley University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Utah Valley University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Utah Valley University student housing at places like University Gateway at Orem, University Towers-Orem, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Utah Valley University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Utah Valley University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Utah Valley University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Utah Valley University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.