Finding the ultimate UVU housing is a piece of cake with Unilodgers. A smooth experience is what you’ll be getting. There are a whole lot of options in UVU student housing which leave you spoilt for choice. Spend time together with your friends in shared rooms or live solo at the private rooms or the uber-cool studio flats.
The rooms at the Utah Valley University housing are amply spaced with pretty windows and balconies. The study room, living room, kitchen area, TV, beds, wardrobes, WiFi, outdoor lounge, washers and dryers, and so on make life a little less complicated.
The amenities here are oh-so good! Start your day with some mindfulness at the Yoga Studio, have a dip at the swimming pool, have fun at the clubhouse or the outdoor amphitheater, and get sporty at the sand volleyball court, basketball court, or at the pool table. And, get immersed in fun with on-site events. The University Towers - Orem and the University Gateway at Orem are some of the recommended options student housing in Orem near UVU.
Finding public transport at the Utah Valley University student housing won’t be much of a trouble. The UVU Institute (EB), UVU Fulton Library (EB), UVU Station, and the UVU Fulton Library (WB) bus stop are great for the ones traveling by bus. For the people going by train, the Orem Station, American Fork Station, Lehi Station, and the Draper Town Center Station will be your closest options.
Go on breakfast dates with your squad at Einstein Bros. Bagels or the Asado Argentinian Grill and Cafe, have some delicious lunch at Restaurant Forte or the Panda Express, and have an awesome night at the Wing Nutz Orem or the City Limits Tavern. All your emergency needs are sorted at the neighborhood’s ATMs, banks, pharmacies, and hospitals.
Ready to book the perfect UVU housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Utah Valley University (UVU) is a public university in Orem, Utah. Formerly known as the Utah Valley State College, the UVU was established in 1941 and gained university status in 2008. Its urban campus is about 524 acres wide. As of fall 2019, UVU has welcomed over 41,728 students along with a number of 12,080 High School Concurrent Enrollment Students. The uni offers 89 Bachelor, 65 Associate, and 9 Master degrees to the students.
The university ranks #95-#124 in Regional Universities West, #71 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie), #50-#66 in Top Public Schools, and #176 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs. The university primarily aims at guaranteeing student’s success by providing hands-on experience through real-life experiences. Chelsie Hightower, Christopher Fogt, Noelle Pikus-Pace, A. J. Cook, Ricky Allman, and Ronnie Price are some of the uni’s famous alumni.