Heading to college at Murray State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come here thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Murray State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Established in 1922, Murray State University has been acclaimed in the US as one of the most innovative schools in the country! Over 9,400 students graduate from this University every year. With over 400 academic staff members, the students enjoy working closely with their professors for a better learning experience. The most popular majors at Murray State University are Marketing, Management, Business, Liberal Arts and Sciences, etc. Like all other universities, Murray State University also has special colors: navy blue and gold. The athletes are called Racers. Students can choose from several organizations be it academic, cultural, sports or philanthropic. The students take a lot of pride in the traditions and values of the university. The University is a perfect blend of great academics and student life. The campus offers an inclusive atmosphere, making it easy for students from all around the world and belonging to different ethnicities. A few of its notable alumni are Kirk Rueter, Chrishell Stause, W. Earl Brown, Popeye Jones, and more.
Murray State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Murray State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Murray State University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Murray State University student housing at places like Station 74, CEV Murray, CEV Murray South and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Murray State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Murray State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Murray State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Murray State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties