Find the finest of WVU apartments with Unilodgers. WVU off campus housing spaces are located within proximity to public transport, within a mile to the campus and city center. The serene neighbourhood has plenty to do around with a great set of pubs, restaurants and cafes. Check into Pies & Pints, Bartini Prime, and Buffalo Wild Wings for a few drinks and snacks. Foodies can try Chaang Thai, Puglioni’s (for Italian) and Saladworks for assorted and custom salads. One of the better cafes around is Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Morgantown. And yeah, don’t worry about your essentials too, you can always go to either Suburban Court or Suburban Plaza or Chelsea Square. For the virtual space lovers, Tomchin Planetarium & Observatory is a place of dreams and cosmos.
WVU off campus apartments is a beautiful space for spending your academic life coupled with social involvement. Most of the apartments offer A grade amenities you would not find at a usual accommodation. Some of prettiest sights are to have outdoor grills, billiards tables, games room, sauna & spa, clubhouse, BBQ area, basketball courts and many other convenient facilities. Will you ever say no to this if it comes at a reasonable price! Even though most of the properties are fairly good, the best among them are The Ridge, State on Campus Morgantown, The Lofts, Mountain Valley, The Domain at Town Centre, Copper Beach Townhomes - Morgantown, and West Run. We have narrowed down the search for you, now all you have to do is to book one.
Securing your student accommodation space at WVU apartments was never so easy and seamless. Get your bookings done with Unilodgers - the most trusted housing providers in the world
Ready to book the finest WVU apartments? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University of West Virginia (WVU) is a public land grant, multi campus university established in 1867. Being home to around 30000 students studying at over 350 degree programs, WVU has a history of having scholars at their base. With over two dozen Rhodes scholars, 45 Goldwater, 24 Truman, 64 Fulbright, 32 Critical Languages scholars and many more, they have a long wide list of notable and renowned alumni. Some of the most known ones are Billy Mays, Steve Harvey, Conchata Ferrell, Stephen Coonts, Don Knotts, Matt Carson, Jon McBride, Cheryl Hines, Curt Wootton, Jerry West and many others.
Morgantown, West Virginia is a serene city situated at the banks of Monongahela river and is beautiful. It's rich in ethnic diversity, including white and native americans, french, etc. This beautiful place would make you hum “Country Roads, Take me home...” at all times especially with its natural beauty. With so many students around, it is only fair to have plenty of student apartments near WVU. Check with Unilodgers for a most suitable one.