Finding your ideal home in the University of Minnesota housing is a cakewalk with Unilodgers! All our apartments near University of Minnesota come with options that are perfect for everyone, with shared rooms, private rooms, studio flats, and the entire place. You can choose your stay depending on what suits you the best. Live it high by having the entire place for yourself, dwell in silence alone or make some noise with your squad.
Some of the well-liked University of Minnesota apartments among students include the Stadium Village Flats, Edge on Oak, Sydney Hall and Dinkydome, The Hub Minneapolis, and The Station on Washington. The rooms come well-furnished and designed with lovely beds, robes, kitchen, flat-screen TV, washer and dryer units, study room, WiFi, living room, and a lot more.
The amenities you get at the University of Minnesota off campus housing are amazeballs! Every corner here is image-ready for the gram. Say yes to fitness and hit the gym, get some hydrotherapy at the swimming pool, have some fun at the gaming area or chill at the media lounge. And, most of your bills like the WiFi, gas, heating, and the water bill get covered with your rent.
At the apartments for rent near University of Minnesota, commuting is an easy thing, with the public transport being nearby. The Oak St SE & Washington Ave SE, Oak St SE & McNamara Alumni - Leave, Oak St SE & University Ave SE Bus stop, and the Ontario St SE & Beacon St bus stops are in proximity. If you prefer trains and tubes, East Bank, Stadium Village, Prospect Park, and the West Bank station will be your best options.
Start your day with some great coffee at 7 Corners Coffee or the French Meadow Bakery & Cafe, get lunching at Afro Deli & Grill: Minneapolis or the Kimchi Tofu House, and stay calm with some liquor at the Kitty Cat Klub or the Hodges Bend.
Ready to book University of Minnesota housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 0.43 miles City Center: 2.08 milesFeatures
From US$ 629/month
The University of Minnesota is one of the best public research universities in the state of Minnesota and is set in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Both Minneapolis and the Saint Paul campuses are about three miles apart. Also, Saint Paul is a neighboring location of Falcon Heights. The uni welcomes more than 50,000 students from around the globe with living alumni of 485,000 and is supported by around 20,000 dedicated faculty and staff members.
The university was founded in 1851 near Saint Anthony Falls on the banks of the Mississippi River. They are one of the five unis in the nation having an engineering school, medical school, law school, veterinary medicine school, and agricultural school all together under one campus. T. R. Knight, Linda Kelsey, Bob Dylan, and Herb Brooks are some of the uni’s famous alumni.