Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Marquette University is a private Jesuit research university. It was established in 1881. More than 11,000 students are enrolled at Marquette University. It offers more than 80 major to its students. Being a member institution of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities, Marquette has a rich cultural and traditional heritage. The Marquette Golden Eagles are famous for their sports performances. Their fight song, Ring Out Ahoya holds a significant meaning. Marquette Blue and Gold are its colors. It has been ranked at the 84th position in the National University Rankings. Some of the distinguished Marquette alumni include Dwyane Wade, Annette Ziegler, Joseph McCarthy and Tom Snyder. There are many gorgeous off campus student housing in Milwaukee options available close to Marquette University.
Heading to college at Marquette University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Marquette University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Marquette University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Marquette University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Marquette University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Marquette University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Marquette University student housing at places like Ivy on 14th, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Marquette University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Marquette University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Marquette University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Marquette University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties