University of Memphis is a public research university in Memphis, Tennessee. Established in 1912, it enrolls more than 21,000 students today. University of Memphis has an urban campus spread across 1,600 acres of land. There are more than 50 majors that the undergrads can choose from and the same for the master’s students. Students can be a part of more than 200 student organization...
University of Memphis is a public research university in Memphis, Tennessee. Established in 1912, it enrolls more than 21,000 students today. University of Memphis has an urban campus spread across 1,600 acres of land. There are more than 50 majors that the undergrads can choose from and the same for the master’s students. Students can be a part of more than 200 student organizations like sports teams, recreational or social clubs, sororities or cultural societies. The athletes of University of Memphis are known as the Tigers. Many cool off campus student housing options are available fot students to choose from at UofM.
Heading to college at University of Memphis? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of Memphis thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Memphis boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Memphis off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Memphis, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Memphis properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Memphis student housing at places like Stratum on Highlands, Gather Southern, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to University of Memphis. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Memphis Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Memphis student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Memphis off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.