University of Wisconsin Madison is a public research university located in Madison, Wisconsin. This university was established in 1848 and its campus grounds are spread across 936 acres. Almost 44,500 students are enrolled at the University of Wisconsin Madison every year. They will find plenty of learning and socializing opportunities outside class as well, as there are more than 900 student clubs and organization run on campus. Many off campus student housing options are also situated at a short distance from the campus, so finding a great place to stay is super easy! Steve Jobs is a University of Wisconsin Madison alumni. Who knows? You can be the next one in line!
Heading to college at University of Wisconsin Madison? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of Wisconsin Madison thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Wisconsin Madison boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Wisconsin Madison off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Wisconsin Madison, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Wisconsin Madison properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Wisconsin Madison student housing at places like Lark at Kohl, The Lux, Towers on State, Lark at Randall, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to University of Wisconsin Madison. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Wisconsin Madison Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Wisconsin Madison student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Wisconsin Madison off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
4 results found
Lark at Randall
University: 2.63 miles City Center: 0.49 milesFeatures
From US$ 669/month
University: 2.86 miles City Center: 0.44 milesFeatures
From US$ 689/month