Looking for UW Madison Dorms? Unilodgers has got your back. University of Wisconsin Madison Off campus housing offers many options that are all situated at a short distance from the campus, so finding a great place to stay becomes a piece of cake! UW Madison graduate housing is plentiful and once you make the decision of where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or a studio apartment. If you’re getting ready to book your apartment for rent near University of Wisconsin Madison, Unilodgers can help! You will be well connected to the essentials and other attractions of the city due to the proximity of University of Wisconsin Madison housing to the means of public transport like buses, cabs, trains, tubes etc. There are plenty of attractions in the city like the Ice Age National Scenic Trail is something you should not miss during your stay in Madison. Go Star gazing to learn about the cosmos at the Washburn Observatory The UW-Madison Geology Museum has some very interesting exhibits about the planet we live on. You can also visit the awesome restaurants, pubs and cafes in town to chill with your friends!
All our University of Wisconsin Madison graduate housing possess amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, study rooms, gaming lounges, coffee bar, swimming pools, theater rooms and much more. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Wisconsin Madison student housing at places like Lark at Kohl, The Lux, Towers on State, Lark at Randall, and more.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your UW Madison campus housing. Unilodgers makes sure that you have a seamless and instant booking process along with 100% free personalized assistance all year long.
Ready to book UW Madison dorms? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 2.63 miles City Center: 0.67 milesFeatures
From US$ 669/month
The University of Wisconsin Madison was established in 1848 and is a coveted public research university located in Madison, Wisconsin. With a campus sprawling across 836 acres, this university takes in more than 44,500 students every academic year due to which there is a diversity in culture and the university is welcoming to all students! With fantastic faculty employed to ensure that you get an enriched educational experience, you also will find learning and socializing opportunities outside the classroom as well due the 900 plus student clubs and organizations that you can be a part of on campus. Students from around the world decide to go to University of Wisconsin Madison because of the top-rated programs it offers and the central location. University of Wisconsin Madison boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Steve Jobs is a University of Wisconsin Madison alumni. Who knows? You can be the next one in line!