Lofts at College Hill student housing, located at 1345 Hardeman Avenue in Macon, is a preferred off-campus accommodation option among students at the Mercer University. The spacious one and two-bedroom floorplans make it a favorite among domestic and international students alike.
The fully-furnished units come with designer kitchens – appliances et al, granite countertops, full-sized washers and dryers, private bathrooms, beds, couches, and a wicked entertainment center (flat screen TV included).
Community amenities include a rooftop terrace and an outdoor patio with a firepit and grills (perfect for relaxing). The cyber café and billiards room if perfect for work and play. The private study rooms are perfect for when the exams loom near. The community is pet friendly with ample space for your pooch to get his exercise and for your feline friend to prowl. There’s also a fitness centre and yoga room for when you want to get those endorphins going.
This student accommodation comes with all utilities including wifi and cable (sweet!)
Lofts at College Hill student housing is a gated community with key card access to all private areas.
· You are located minutes away from the Mercer University campus as well as the razzle-dazzle of downtown Macon.
· You can visit the Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House, one of America’s premier museums dedicated to the southern rock genre.
· The Georgia Sports Museum is a must-see for all sports fans.
· The Tubman African American Museum is a great place to contemplate the country’s checkered past.
· The Amerson River Park is the perfect place to unwind with your bicycle or running shoes!