As TTU welcomes students from all over the world, you’re bound to have a life-changing student living experience here. There are plenty of apartments near TTU, jam-packed with world-class amenities. If you are looking for affordable shared rooms, cottages or private flats having excellent facilities, Unilodgers will help you find the best TTU housing.
A majority of the Texas Tech University apartments stand close to the city centre and are conveniently linked with public transportation. Some even provide private shuttle services. Don’t think twice, when you feel like partying, because lavish grills & bars, cafes and restaurants serving various cuisines are situated close by to serve you. For fun weekends, catch a train or bus to visit tourist hotspots such as Lubbock Lake Landmark, Cactus Theatre or Buddy Holly Center near Texas Tech University housing. If you are a die-hard fan of football, check out the most loved football stadium in the city, the Jones AT&T Stadium.
Apart from the prime location, TTU dorms offer top-notch amenities like a library, gaming rooms, fitness centre, computer centre, fully-equipped kitchen, coffee bar, Instagrammable terraces, tanning beds, outdoor grills, swimming pools, theatre rooms and much more. Plus, all the apartments are fully secured. While some even allow you to step in with your pet
In short, student life at Texas Tech University accommodation is no less than a dream come true. Some of the most picked apartments near Texas Tech University are The Republic at Lubbock, THRIVE, The Suites at Overton, Cottages of Lubbock, The Scarlet, The Holly, etc. Each of these accommodations are perfectly designed for students to have a comfy experience while living miles away from their home.
Not sure what kind of accommodation to choose? No problem, you can still reserve an affordable, fully-facilitated room which suits you best. Simply chat with one of our student advisors at Unilodgers and let us guide you in finding the perfect TTU housing.
Not only this, you even get 24x7 full support after booking the accommodation. So book your student housing with the most trusted housing provider – Unilodgers.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book Texas Tech University student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing in Lubbock.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Texas Tech University in Lubbock is the seventh-largest student enrolling institution in Texas. The campus is home to the academic university, agriculture college, law school and medical college, and is beautifully designed in Spanish Renaissance style. You’ll find some cool furnished apartments near Texas Tech University.
Offering over 150 courses, TTU hosts students from more than 100 countries every year. Apart from academics, the institute has 500+ student clubs that organize various student activities to help students grow in every aspect. The campus also hosts a museum and a public art collection. Besides, its alumni, spread in 119 countries, hold distinguished careers. Some, you may already know- John Burroughs, Arati Prabhakar and Edward Whitacre Jr.