Book your student housing Los Angeles with Unilodgers and get ready to have the time of your life! We make your search for the perfect Los Angeles student apartment easy. Some of the best universities in Los Angeles include University of Southern California, Southwestern Law School and University Of California.
Searching for Los Angeles Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Los Angeles with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the student accommodation Los Angeles, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their own Personal Student Advisors upon booking. Our student hub team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartments Los Angeles, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our PSA's can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Los Angeles’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Los Angeles student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your student housing Los Angeles — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
16 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
LA has a lot more to offer than just celebrity sightings. Visit L.A. has been on every millennial's bucket list but living here comes with an even more exciting experience promised. The first thing on your list needs to be the iconic Hollywood Sign. Los Angeles County Museum of Art is an art buff’s paradise. Take a tour at the famous Warner Bros. Studio and check out the sets of some cool shows like The Big Bang Theory. L.A. has so many things to offer that you will get tired of exploring but the things won’t run out!