Situated in Morgantown, West Virginia, West Virginia University is a public researh intensive university. It was established in 1867, making it 152 years old. Around 30,000 students are enrolled across all its campuses. WVU offers about 200 bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degrees. A few of its most popular majors include Journalism, Sociology, Nursing, Business and Psychology. Western Virginia University has been ranked at the 228th position in the National Universities and at the 109th position in the Top Public Schools. John T. Chambers, Jerry West, Billy Mays and Adam Jones are a few of the WVU-notable alumni. Many great off campus housing choices are available close to the campuses. So, students going to Western Virginia University will not face any housing hassels!
Heading to college at West Virginia University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to West Virginia University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. West Virginia University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. West Virginia University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near West Virginia University, Unilodgers can help!
All our West Virginia University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding West Virginia University student housing at places like The Ridge, Copper Beech Townhomes - Morgantown, West Run, The Domain at Town Center, Mountain Valley, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to West Virginia University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your West Virginia University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best West Virginia University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of West Virginia University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.