Heading to college at University of Iowa? Congrats! Students from around the world go to University of Iowa thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Iowa boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. The University of Iowa (UI) is a public research university in Iowa City, Iowa. Founded in ...
Heading to college at University of Iowa? Congrats! Students from around the world go to University of Iowa thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Iowa boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. The University of Iowa (UI) is a public research university in Iowa City, Iowa. Founded in 1847, it is the oldest and the second largest university in the state. The University of Iowa is organized into 11 colleges offering more than 200 areas of study and seven professional degrees.
Located on an urban 1,880-acre campus on the banks of the Iowa River, the University of Iowa is classified among "R1: Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity." The university is best known for its programs in health care, law, and the fine arts, with programs ranking among the top 25 nationally in those areas.
University of Iowa off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Iowa, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Iowa properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Iowa student housing at places like Rise at Riverfront Crossings, Latitude, Aspire at West Campus, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to University of Iowa. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Iowa Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Iowa student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Iowa off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.