Unilodgers assists you in your search for the most suitable University of Iowa dorms. Make your choice from the best list of student-vetted apartments in Iowa City. The city offers many options for the University of Iowa student housing! And you’ll find the best apartments listed on Unilodgers. You have full freedom when it comes to hand-picking your perfect home for uni. You can book an en-suite room, a shared apartment or even a studio. Live alone and enjoy your privacy or share with your pals for the best student community living experience. All the apartments for rent near University of Iowa listed on Unilodgers are highly recommended by students who’ve lived in the city.
And you don’t pay just for the room. You also get access to some great perks that make student life super easy. Think fitness centers, swimming pools, barbeque area, cinema rooms, lounge area, study rooms, laundry facilities, and club houses, to name just a few. Of all the student housing properties on Unilodgers, Rise at Riverfront Crossings, Latitude, and Aspire at West Campus are some of the most booked. We guarantee that you’ll live in comfort and luxury at an affordable rate.
Iowa has an excellent shuttle service and other public transport options like trains and cabs so wandering around the city is super convenient. And most of these University of Iowa accommodation options are located very close to campus so you’ll be walking it to class on most days. Make the most of pleasant days by exploring your new home city. It boasts many parks for your to soak in the greenery. Check out Benton Hill Park, Brookland Park, Harlocke Hill Park, Sturgis Ferry Park, Napoleon Park, and Tower Court Park. You can even try your hand at a round of golf at Finkbine Golf Course or the Peninsula Disc Golf Course. History nerds should definitely visit Melrose Historic District or Old Capitol Museum.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal room for you at one of these University of Iowa off campus housing. Unilodgers promises a seamless and secure room booking experience.
Ready to book your fave University of Iowa dorms? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
The University of Iowa is a public research university founded in 1847. It’s the oldest and the second-largest university in the state. The uni is organized into 12 colleges that offer programs in more than 200 areas of study and seven professional degrees. With over 32,000 students enrolling themselves for the uni’s graduate and postgraduate courses every year, the campus is home to a diverse and inclusive culture so you’ll never feel left out. The highly knowledgeable faculty and staff members ensure an enriched learning experience in and outside the classroom. The uni sits on a sprawling 1,880-acre campus on the banks of the Iowa River. Students from around the world attend the University of Iowa for its programs and excellent location.