Find the best IUPUI Housing with Unilodgers. We have the largest listed of the best student-vetted residence complexes near Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis. There are many IUPUI off campus housing spaces around to choose from. Most of the best ones are listed on Unilodgers so you can simply search and book your room under one roof! The folks at these student residencies know how much you guys love to have a choice which is why there’s a huge variety of room types and floor plans to pick from. You can book a private en-suite room, a spacious shared apartment or a cosy studio all for yourself. With Unilodgers, you’ll easily find a comfortable room where you can park yourself for the next year or two, maybe even three, depending on your program duration and how much longer you want to stay after graduation.
And it doesn’t end with just booking a room. These student houses also pamper you with some of the best perks! To begin with, Indianapolis can get quite humid so you’re going to be thanking the heavens for the swimming pool at your residence. Apart from that, you get access to many other super cool amenities like outdoor courtyards, games room, media lounge, grills, and basketball courts, to name just a few. Even though the city has many premium apartments, our personal faves are The Avenue, and Lux On Capitol.
The IUPUI apartments listed on Unilodgers are perfectly located to get you familiarised with the city. And in case you choose to stay on and join the city’s future workforce, you’ll already know your way around the city at the back of your hand! These IUPUI student housing rooms are close to campus and well connected by public transport services. Grab a mug of the best beer at Union 50 and the best steaks at Harry and Izzy's Steakhouse. Vegans can head to High Velocity.
We can’t promise Indiana Jones at Indianapolis to you but we most certainly promise the lowest prices and no hidden charges!
Ready to book your IUPUI student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is a public university established in 1969, and is also a joint campus of the Indiana and Purdue universities. The unis have over 30,000 students from around the world pursuing more than 200 programs every year and have a major inclination towards sports as well. The campus also boasts the largest indoor pool in the US - Indiana University Natatorium - with a seating capacity of 4,700! The current Vice President of the United States Mike Pence and former (and 5th) Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats are some of the uni’s most VVIP alumni.
Indianapolis itself holds so much potential for the professional progress of students moving to study here. It’s the 29th largest economic zone in the US and is a healthy fort for many sectors like manufacturing, finance, education, and healthcare. The city is home to three Fortune 500 companies! Now that’s some promising info for incoming students. The city and uni campus are also rich in diversity and big on inclusivity so you’ll feel at home in no time.