Looking for JMU off campus housing ? Check with Unilodgers. James Madison housing properties are well located from the public transport and the city center. Foreign students will find this place in good light and spirit (quite literally at times) and can find a lot to do in the neighbourhood. Drink your way to happiness at Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili's Grill & Bar, and Sipe's Restaurant and Bar and if you are not down by that, have some great food at Macado's, Jalisco Mexican Restaurant 3, and Taste Of India.
JMU student housing spaces are linked well with public transport and close to all things necessary. With plenty of malls, coffee shops, pubs, restaurants, and other attractions around, you will never be bored in the after hours or weekends. Make your evenings happening with Seabear Oyster Bar and South Kitchen & Bar or go for a top barbecue at Saucehouse BBQ. For good shopping experiences, try Forbes Crossing, Valley Center and Town Center. Nature lovers can have a gala time at Rawling Springs and Grand Cavern.
JMU off campus apartments are at convenient locations close to the campus, shopping locations, and exciting neighbourhoods. Coupled with that, there are absolutely top notch amenities waiting for you at the student accommodations. They all have 24/7 onsite management to help you out at any hour, have sand volleyball courts, outdoor grills to barbecue your meat and potatoes and have fun with little drinks with friends, outdoor courtyards, games room, club house, pool table, volleyball court, swimming pool, and more striking features you may not find elsewhere. While there are many apartments near JMU campus, the best ones though are The Hills of Harrisonburg, The Harrison, and Copper Beech Townhomes - Harrisonburg.
Unilodgers provide ample assistance with easy bookings, along with the price nobody can better and a promise that you won’t be charged a cent more than what you see as rentals. We are her for assistance throughout the year, anytime of the day.
Now that only part left is booking your place at the best JMU off campus housing, you are only a prod away from the Unilodgers - the most trusted housing providers in the world.
Ready to book a JMU off campus housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Situated in Shenandoah valley, James Madison University (JMU) is a public university in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Founded in 1908, and named after the 4th President of the USA, JMU is home to over 22000 students studying minor and major degrees in science, engineering, mathematics, communications, liberal arts, humanities, and several other important disciplines. The notable alumni of James Madison University are physician Marcia Angell, journo Lindsay Czarniak, football players Gary Clark, Akeem Jordan, Charles Haley, and Scott Norwood, actor Sarah Baker, musicians Margaret Becker, Ross Copperman, etc among the big list of known people.
Harrisonburg, Virginia is home to ethnic and linguistic diversity and about 50 plus languages are spoken in the city with English and Spanish being the top two. With so much diversity, it is an ideal place for students from across the country and world. There are plenty of JMU apartments for students living off campus and it becomes an easier job to find the best one with Unilodgers.