Established in 1962, Greenville Technical College is located in Greenville, South Carolina. This public school is spread across six locations: the Barton Campus, the Brashier Campus, Benson Campus, Donaldson Industrial Air Park, McKinney Auto Center and the Northwest Campus. Greenville Technical College provides the perfect blend of classroom teaching and practical learning. More than 100 progr...
Established in 1962, Greenville Technical College is located in Greenville, South Carolina. This public school is spread across six locations: the Barton Campus, the Brashier Campus, Benson Campus, Donaldson Industrial Air Park, McKinney Auto Center and the Northwest Campus. Greenville Technical College provides the perfect blend of classroom teaching and practical learning. More than 100 programs in 16 different fields are provided here. Each program prepares the students to be a valuable asset in the job market. It enrolls over 4,000 undergraduates every year. Many cool off campus student housing options are available art a short distance from Greenville Technical College campus.
Heading to college at Greenville Technical College? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Greenville Technical College thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Greenville Technical College boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Greenville Technical College off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Greenville Technical College, Unilodgers can help!
All our Greenville Technical College properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Greenville Technical College student housing at places like Campus Pointe at Greenville Technical College, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Greenville Technical College. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Greenville Technical College Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Greenville Technical College student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Greenville Technical College off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.