Heading to college at Florida Gulf Coast University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Florida Gulf Coast University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Florida Gulf Coast University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Florida Gulf Coast University has been acclaimed in the US as one of the most innovative schools in the country! Established in 1991, Over 15,000 students graduate from ASU every year. There are over 250 student-organizations. The student government helps to raise funding for many of these organizations. FGCU has great baseball, softball, golf, tennis, cross country, soccer and beach volleyball teams. The campus offers an inclusive atmosphere for students from all ethnicities, coming from different parts of the world. The athletic teams are known as The Eagles. Some of their notable alumni include Matt Caldwell, Dane Eagle, Ross Chastain, and Brandon Goodwin.
Florida Gulf Coast University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Florida Gulf Coast University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Florida Gulf Coast University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Florida Gulf Coast University student housing at places like Coastal Village, The Reef, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Florida Gulf Coast University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Florida Gulf Coast University Off-Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Florida Gulf Coast University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Florida Gulf Coast University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
2 results found