Colorado State University off campus student housing is what awaits you! Dive in and explore among great CSU student apartments. Students ideally prefer apartments near CSU as they offer much more convenience. You save a lot of time, efforts and money that is otherwise spent on your everyday travel. Once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. Moreover, you can easily find a student room in your preferred neighborhood.
All our Colorado State University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Colorado State State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you.
6 Reasons to Book Your Colorado State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a personal student advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Colorado State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Colorado State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process to help you find your ideal CSU apartment. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
11 results found
Colorado State University was founded in 1870. Located in Fort Collins, it offers a unique experience to every new student. It enrolls around 34,000 students and 2,000 faculty members. Some of its most famous programs include nutrition, biomedical sciences, engineering, environmental science, agriculture, and human health. There are about 350 campus-organizations that students can be a part of, outside classrooms. Some of the university’s notable alumni include Wayne Allard, John Amos, David Anderson, etc. Now, all that you have to do is prepare for the University while we take care of your CSU off campus housing.