Need well-furnished and affordable UARK housing for students? You’ve landed at the right place!
It’s the quality of education and reputation of ASU that attracts thousands of students from across the globe. With Unilodgers, you are just a few clicks away from booking the best of Arkansas State University student housing, located conveniently from the campus. Pick from a varied range of shared, private, studio apartments available. Don’t you worry, ASU housing has several amenities to pamper you and make you feel home away from home. Be it comfy beds, well-equipped kitchen, storage and studying spaces, cinema rooms, high-speed Wi-Fi - you name it, you’ll find it.
When in this beautiful city, explore the town of Jonesboro, check out the ASU museum (within your uni campus) that showcases the best of Arkansas' natural history and culture. Love adventure? Take a day off at the Craighead Forest Park on Crowley’s Ridge with riverside camping, fishing, and nature trails. For your love of sports, book your seat at the local ASU stadium – also known as the Centennial Bank Stadium and watch live football matches.
Around your University of Arkansas apartments, you’ll also find plenty of eateries to grab a quick bite on a lazy day. Grill-fans, don’t miss Howl’s Campus Grill for its sausages, burgers, and omelets. For a proper lunch with a variety of international cuisines, head to the Acansa dining hall and experience bliss in every bite.
With Unilodgers, you have the best University of Arkansas housing that fits into your budget and comfort. Be quick and book your place now.
Ready to book University of Arkansas student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Arkansas State University (ASU) is the second-largest university in the US state of Arkansas that boasts of great student life and promises a bright future for all students coming to study in various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate courses.
Do you know that 26% of the ASU students have other ethnic identities than White Americans. Established back in 1909, Arkansas State University is spread across a 1,376-acre campus in Jonesboro in Arkansas. The popular alumni include NFL star, Fred Barnett, former Arkansas governor, Mike Beebe, and actor Rodger Bumpass.