Axis is a student housing located on 720 Puma Boulevard in Edwardsville, Illinois. It is ideal for domestic and international students enrolled at the Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville. This student accommodation is a brand new apartment community mere steps from the front gate to Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – designed specifically with students in mind. You can choose from 2 or 4 bedrooms floor plans that offer private bathrooms and spacious layouts.
The amenities at the Axis Edwardsville include a 24-hour fitness center where you can come in to bulk up or slim down. With state-of-the-art machines and plenty of cardio and weight training tools, you may even find a way to do both. The game room houses the ping-pong table, shuffleboard and pool table. Also included are a pool, a yoga/pilates studio, 24 hour smart study pods – to help you focus on academics, tanning beds, a clubhouse, grilling areas and 2 sand volleyball courts. The community is pet friendly.
Security & Maintenance:
This student housing has a provision for 24-hour emergency maintenance. Residents can rest assured due to its award winning management that provides superhero-like customer service.
Axis Edwardsville is well connected by road, with easy accessibility to Uber and other cabs.
· Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, St. Louis and the best of Edwardsville is just around the corner from this student accommodation.
· Close-by restaurants include Lou’s Diner, Pasta House Co and Grugger Joe.
· Also located close-by are the Edwardsville Watershed Nature, the Leclaire Park and the American Legion Golf Club.
· The YMCA and Anytime Fitness are also in the vicinity.
· Shopping options in the area include The Home Depot, Edwardsville Marketplace and Walgreens.
· Popular nearby entertainment hot-spots include the Stagger Inn, Wildey Theatre and Edison’s Entertainment Complex.