Lansing Community College East is a community college, in fact, the largest community college in Michigan. It enrolls more than 23,000 students annually. LCC offers more than 200 associate degrees and certificate programs. The faculty at Lansing Community College prepares its students to work hard to serve the changing needs of the community. Students will find hundreds of interesting clubs on campus. Some of the unique ones are Filmmakers Club, Women Empowerment Club, Psychology Club and many more! Gorgeous off campus student housing options are available close to Lansing Community College campus for students to choose from.
Heading to college at Lansing Community College East? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Lansing Community College East thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Lansing Community College East boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Lansing Community College East off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Lansing Community College East, Unilodgers can help!
All our Lansing Community College East properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Lansing Community College East student housing at places like Hannah Lofts & Townhouse, The Club at Chandler Crossing, The Landings at Chandler Crossing, The Village at Chandler Crossing, Block 36, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Lansing Community College East. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Northern Arizona University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Northern Arizona University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Northern Arizona University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.