Lease one of the best student accommodation Durham has to offer, starting at just $480 per month. Grab offers worth up to $350 on booking a splendid stay with us. With over 2,000 student room options, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of Durham student housing, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Durham, North Carolina is a historic city with plenty to see and do for any Duke University, NCCU, The University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, or Durham Technical Community College student. You’ll find lush greenery throughout and surrounding the city with activities as diverse as its residents. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the lively nightlife, award-winning performing arts, action-packed sports, fantastic outdoor adventure, eco-agriculture, tons of shopping, or historical and educational sight-seeing, Durham delivers.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect student apartment near Duke University or other local colleges in Durham student apartment near Duke University or other local college in Durham easy.
There are lots of options for off-campus Duke housing off-campus Duke housing in Durham, like Station Nine, a local student favourite. like Station Nine, a local student favourite. All of our student communities are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing amenities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of student apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for student housing in Durham NC? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties