Aperture is a student housing located on 1733 & 1777 Williams Street in Denver, Colorado for students enrolled in the Metropolitan State, University of Denver, which is a short 10 minute walk from the community. Choose from a studio or one bedroom, in one of 2 great buildings.
The apartments at Aperture student housing encompass an average space of about 330 sq ft . The feeling is urban, authentic, not too bright, not too dark. Maybe even a little Hollywood. Aperture is a celebration - of still photography, of motion picture photography, and of cameras, film, life and big moments. The features are photogenic - built-in desk nook (select units), concrete or granite countertops, metal backsplashes, central evaporative cooler, wood floors. Aperture student housing frames your amazing life perfectly.
Each apartment is completely renovated and comes with a gas range, a dining counter, hardwood floors, designer lighting, energy efficient windows, walk in closets(in select apartments), a refrigerator, concrete countertops, designer tiles, window blinds and built in desks(in select apartments). The community amenities include bike storage, , disposal, recycling services and parking(off-street). The community is pet friendly, allowing a maximum of 2 pets.
Shared laundry as well as basic wireless internet, are included in every apartment.
Security & Maintenanace:
This student accommodation has a provision for 24 hour emergency maintenance.
Just hop on 18th Street and you can be in Downtown Denver, Lodo, or the Auraria Campus in minutes.
• Both City Park and the new Carla Madison Rec Center are just blocks away.
• Some very friendly locals are here to make your life more fun, including Whole Yoga, Marczyk’s Fine Foods, St. Mark’s Coffeehouse and the Ogden Theatre.
• Some of the most Instagrammable spots in Denver include The Big Blue Bear, a 40 foot tall bear shaped installation located right at the entrance of the Colorado Convention Center; The Mile High Step, located on the steps of the Colorado State Capitol Building; and lastly the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver.
• A popular nightlife option would def be 54Thirty, the highest open air rooftop bar in Denver located on the 20th floor of the Le Meridian Hotel in Downtown Denver.
• Punch Bowl Social, a large bar featuring lawn games, arcade games and a bowling alley is another popular watering hole in the city of Denver.