Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Denver student housing easy. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Denver Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus student housing Denver CO with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your Denver student apartments quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Denver, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Denver’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Denver student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your Denver student housing — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
10 results found
City Center: 2.08 milesFeatures
From US$ 1314/month
Denver is the capital of Colorado. Affectionately referred to as the Mile High City, Denver lies at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It gets its nickname because it is 1 mile above sea level. Denver combines urban and outdoor living. It is home to many museums, world-class restaurants, breweries and a thriving music and art scene. It also has opportunities for hiking in the mountains, paddle boarding in the river, and going for trail hikes in its many parks and gardens. Take your pick among multiple options for Denver CO student housing. There is something for everybody.