Your search for University of Missouri housing options ends here! Read further for deets on what to expect with student accommodations around the prestigious uni. Missouri housing for students comes in a variety of fits, but there is always the perfect fit for every student. Find ensuite private rooms, shared apartments or studio flats in affordable budgets. The student housing options are comfortably close to university. The fittings, furniture and amenities will make feel instantly at home in a place away from home!
University of Missouri student housing lets you indulge in a full fledged Columbia experience. Some of the famous cultural places that you can and must visit include the Museum of Anthropology, Columbia Art League and Missouri Theater Columbia. For pizza nights, you can head to Shakespeare's Pizza where they also have traditional, hand-tossed pizzas and pies. The place is a favorite with students for its chilled out ambiance. We also highly recommend India's House for delectable tandoori food. Booches is a popular bar downtown that students throng on weekends.
It's the little things that matter! University of Missouri off campus housing covers all your basic essentials like water, trash, sewage, wifi and the works. The accommodations have cool facilities like swimming pools, fitness centres, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts for all games and fitness enthusiasts. They also have movie theaters, lounge areas, coffee bars, games rooms for peeps to unwind after a stressful day of studying. Added perks include free printing services onsite to take care of last minute printout requirements.
Missouri housing connects you with the best commute and transport options around town. Not only can you go around town in your private wheels, there are affordable options like Como Connect and Tiger Line that provide you the best bus services around campus at affordable prices.
We are totally loving these University of Missouri housing options. Find the perfect space for yourself on Unilodgers, we promise you wouldn't be disappointed!
Ready to book University of Missouri student accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 3.05 miles City Center: 4.74 milesFeatures
From US$ 399/month
University: 4.79 miles City Center: 4.79 milesFeatures
From US$ 335/month
The first public university west of the Mississippi river, the University of Missouri or MU is a top public research university in Columbia. The largest university in Missouri, it is the flagship of the four-campus University of Missouri. In the year 2020, the university had an estimated 30,000 number of admissions for the new academic year.
With the sheer number of students attending MU every year, there is a lot of consideration to ensure that everyone feels like they belong when they are students at the university. On the one hand, there are various student-led clubs, societies and organizations that bring people with similar interests closer. On the other hand, the university also focuses on striving for diversity and inclusion as a part of their DNA. If you're starting a new year here, you're truly blessed!