Explore the best student housing, Columbia, MO, and prepare to have the time of your life. It is the county seat of Boone County and home to the University of Missouri.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Columbia, MO, student apartment easy.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Columbia student apartments. Now, where will you choose to live? Columbia graduate housing will not fail to impress you!
Searching for Columbia Off-Campus Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off-campus student housing Columbia MO with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their own personal student advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your Columbia University off-campus housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student housing Columbia, MO, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Columbia’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing, Columbia, MO, is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your Columbia student housing — never a third party.
There is plenty to see and do in and around Columbia. The city is pretty green and the people here are very welcoming. The food here is so good that you’ll keep coming back for more! Columbia is a city in the U.S. state of Missouri.
Founded in 1821, it is the principal city of the five-county Columbia metropolitan area. It is Missouri's fourth most-populous and fastest-growing city, with an estimated 123,180 residents in 2018. This is why it's perfect for domestic and international students alike and finding Columbia graduate student housing near University is not a big deal. Opportunities here are endless! There are many apartments in Columbia, MO, for students to choose from.