On the hunt for the perfect CSU housing?
Students from around the world go to California State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. California State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. California State University has 23 campuses with about 483,000 students enrolled. CSU employs more than 52,000 staff members. The university encourages the students to become leaders of tomorrow. They enjoy working closely with the professors to receive a hands-on experience practically, not just theoretically. Some of the popular graduate programs here are engineering and education and the renowned College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. Becky Hammon, Kent Rominger, John Amos, and Anwar al-Awlaki are a few of its notable alumni.
California State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student CSU off-campus housing, Unilodgers can help!
All our California State University housing are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding California State University student housing at places like Post on Nord, The Social Chico ,and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent apartments for rent in CSU. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your California State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle