Find a great Charlotte NC student housing in no time. Unilodgers offers the best in Charlotte NC student apartments and can make your search for the perfect apartment easy!
Every single one of our Charlotte properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (think: gyms, enviable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), as well as a range of apartments. Share an apartment with roommates, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio or one-bedroom. Each property has its own unique qualities, but all offer great student apartments UNC Charlotte and Charlotte’s other leading universities and colleges. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you in Charlotte!
6 Reasons to Book Your Charlotte NC Student Housing With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is 100% free for students booking with us. There are no hidden fees, extra charges, or markups when you book your Charlotte NC student apartments with us. For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from the property owners, but never you.
2. We offer personalized experiences for every student. When you book your student housing in Charlotte NC with us, you’ll be assigned your own Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance. Your PSA will be there from the time you book, until the time you check out to offer support if you need it. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. We make sealing the deal on your Charlotte student housing quick and easy with instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student housing in Charlotte, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub team is there!
4. Unilodgers offers the best deals possible for Charlotte student housing. Our team works to iron out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move to Charlotte.
5. Unilodgers knows how important living somewhere safe and comfortable is. That’s why one of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a great place to live throughout your years at school. We’re committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Tallahassee’s leading universities and colleges.
6. Security is a top priority for us. Once you know where you’d like to live in Charlotte, you pay all fees directly to your Charlotte NC student housing — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
10 results found
City Center: 8.99 milesFeatures
From US$ 659/month
Charlotte is a major financial hub, but life in this city isn’t only about business. Charlotte has a quirky side (it’s the pimento cheese capital after all) and is known for its high-velocity NASCAR races and world-famous barbeque. Check out the fascinating Carolinas Aviation Museum, ride on a rollercoaster at Paramount’s Carowinds, relax post-finals at Freedom Park, and more. Whatever your vibe, you’ll love spending your college years in one of North Carolina’s greatest cities
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the U.S. and the largest city in North Carolina. Nicknamed the Queen City, Charlotte and its resident county are named in honor of Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of British King George III during the time of the city's founding. Charlotte consistently ranks as one of the top growing cities and is the home to more than 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America, Lowe's and Wachovia Corp. The city is a Southern jewel whose one-of-a-kind attractions and unique beauty shine brightly. The crowning glory of Charlotte is definitely its friendly, diverse and creative class of people who thrive on adventure, inclusiveness and the constant curiosity to seek what's new and what's next. Charlotte is also home to the Carolina Panthers of the NFL, the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA, the NASCAR Hall of Fame and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster, the largest man-made whitewater river, the only motorsports hall of fame of its kind, the site of the first gold discovery and so much more, it’s all here in Charlotte. From thrilling adventures to moving artistic performances, playdates and magnetic nightlife, Charlotte holds something for everyone.
Even if you’ve never watched a NASCAR race, the NASCAR Hall of Fame strives to be a destination for racing and non-racing fans alike. Have a blast swinging between trees, biking across 30+ trails, or take to the water to experience Class II-IV rapids where U.S. Olympic teams train, at the US National Whitewater Center. Right off the bat, Uptown is unique because it’s technically the city’s downtown. This bustling city center has excellent shopping and serves as the nation’s second-largest financial hub, with towering skyscrapers glinting in the sun.