Located in Charleston, South Carolina, College of Charleston is a public university that was established in 1770. It is the oldest college in South Carolina. College of Charleston is ranked at the 8th positon by Best Colleges in Regional South, 2020. The college is located in the heart of Charleston and is a significant part of the city’s history. There are about 10,000 undergraduate and ...
Located in Charleston, South Carolina, College of Charleston is a public university that was established in 1770. It is the oldest college in South Carolina. College of Charleston is ranked at the 8th positon by Best Colleges in Regional South, 2020. The college is located in the heart of Charleston and is a significant part of the city’s history. There are about 10,000 undergraduate and 1000 graduate students enrolled at this university. College of Charleston’s mid-sized urban campus offers a welcoming environment for students coming in from different parts of the world. The faculty at College of Charleston comprises of renowned teachers and scholars. So, students enjoy working closely with the best Charleston has to offer! Many cool off campus student housing options are available close to the campus.
Heading to college at College of Charleston? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to College of Charleston thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. College of Charleston boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. College of Charleston off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near College of Charleston, Unilodgers can help!
All our College of Charleston properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding College of Charleston student housing at places like 930 Nomo, SkyGarden, 61 Vandy, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to College of Charleston. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your College of Charleston Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best College of Charleston student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of College of Charleston off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.