Prefer off-campus housing over Montana State University dorms? Situated in Bozeman, Montana, Montana State University is a public research university. Over 16,000 students are enrolled at Montana State University every year. It is the largest university in the state on Montana. Their motto is ‘Mountains and Minds.’ The MSU athletic teams are affiliated with NCAA Division and the athletes are called Bobcats. Blue and Gold are the significant colors of Montana State University. Students can apply for baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees at MSU. There is a low student to faculty ratio at MSU, which ensures that students enjoy having a hands-on learning experience with their professors. Many cool Montana State University housing options are available on Unilodgers.
Heading to college at Montana State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Montana State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Montana State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Montana State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Montana State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Montana State University apartments are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Montana State University student housing at places like Stadium View at Bozeman, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Montana State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your new Montana State University accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Montana State University Off-Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Montana State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Montana State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.