Indiana University is a public research university in Bloomington, Indiana. Established in 1820, it is a part of the Indiana University system. IU acts as a second home to more than 43,000 students every year. Indiana University’s motive is to provide quality education to the students not only belonging to the state or the country but the world. Students are prepared to face the challenges of ‘tomorrow’ at Indiana University. It has been ranked at 79th position by in National Universities. Some of the distinguished Indiana alumni include Mark Cuban, Wendell Willkie, Hoagy Carmichael and Jamie Hyneman. Students will find many cool off campus student housing near IU-campus.
Heading to college at Indiana University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Indiana University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Indiana University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Indiana University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Indiana University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Indiana University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Indiana University student housing at places like Midtown Lofts, The Stratum at Indiana, The Park on Morton, Reserve on Third, The Village at Muller Park, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Indiana University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Indiana University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Indiana University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Indiana University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
7 results found
The Village At Muller Park
University: 2.45 miles City Center: 2.26 milesFeatures
From US$ 575/month