State University of New York is a public university system. It is the largest one in the US as it comprises of many colleges, universities and community colleges. 423,000 are enrolled at the 64 campuses of State University of New York. The student population at SUNY is very diverse, as students from all around the world and belonging to multiple ethnicities come to State University of New York for the excelled educational opportunities. The colors blue and gray represent the spirit of State University of New York. Some of the distinguished SUNY alumni are Dave Annable, Michael Rispoli, Tim Robbins and Nancy Kress.
Heading to college at State University of New York? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to State University of New York thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. State University of New York boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. State University of New York off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near State University of New York, Unilodgers can help!
All our State University of New York properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding State University of New York student housing at places like University Lofts, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to State University of New York. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your State University of New York Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best State University of New York student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of State University of New York off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties