Established in 1868, University of California is a public university system based in Oakland, California, US. University of California comprises of nine campuses. More than 250,000 students go to University of California. They come from all over the world come to University of California and enjoy being a part of a diverse and welcoming institution. The academic staff of 21,000 offers an enrich...
Established in 1868, University of California is a public university system based in Oakland, California, US. University of California comprises of nine campuses. More than 250,000 students go to University of California. They come from all over the world come to University of California and enjoy being a part of a diverse and welcoming institution. The academic staff of 21,000 offers an enriching educational experience for all the students, across all campuses. Top notch research is conducted on UC grounds every year. It is known for its state of the art classrooms , laboratories, art museums and botanical gardens. On top of that, there are many cool off campus student housing choices available near UC campus as well.
Heading to college at University of California? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of California thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of California boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of California off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of California, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of California properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of California student housing at places like Wesley House, The Berk, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to University of California. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of California Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of California student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of California off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.