Heading to college at Johns Hopkins University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Johns Hopkins University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Johns Hopkins University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do around your JHU housing. Johns Hopkins University is a private research university founded in 1876. It enrols over 26,000 students every year. With nearly 500 faculty members, the students enjoy individual attention from their teachers for a better learning experience. Like all other universities, JHU also has special colours: blue, white and black. Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse teams are their most popular athletic teams. The athletes of JHU are called Bluejays. The most popular majors offered by the University are Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering, International Relations and Affairs, Public Health, Economics, and Neuroscience. Students can choose from several organizations be it academic, cultural, sports or philanthropic. The students take a lot of pride in the traditions and values of the university. The University is a perfect blend of great academics and student life and some amazing JHU off-campus housing around. The campus offers an inclusive atmosphere, making it easy for students from all around the world and belonging to different ethnicities. Keeping up with studies is going to be a piece of cake at JHU apartments as all of them have individual study spaces for those last-minute revision sessions to ace your classes!
Johns Hopkins University off-campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. Thinking of letting your hair down after those end-semester exams? Don't worry, Johns Hopkins housing has got you covered with the coolest bars and restaurants just minutes away from your new home. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Johns Hopkins University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Johns Hopkins University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Johns Hopkins University student housing at places like Gamecock Village and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Johns Hopkins University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Johns Hopkins University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Johns Hopkins University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Johns Hopkins University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a