Finding your ideal JHU housing is now a breeze with Unilodgers. There are a lot of choices in JHU off campus housing. Spend time together with your friends in shared rooms or get the entire place to accommodate your whole gang comfortably. If you’re the ‘I like being alone’ kinda person, the private rooms and the studio flats will definitely serve you well.
All the rooms in Johns Hopkins housing are bright and spacious, with well-ventilated windows and balconies. They are furnished and designed well, catering to the new age standard of living with super snug beds, flat-screen TV, WiFi, study area, living area, car parking and bike storage, laundry unit, fireplace, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and much more.
The amenities you get at the Johns Hopkins off campus housing are fantabulous! The cinema room, clubhouse, gym, photogenic rooftop area, tanning beds, swimming pool, tennis court, volleyball court, basketball court, gaming area, hot tub, yoga center, etc., make living beyond awesome. The Carlyle Apartment Homes, The Social North Charles, Charles, The Marylander Apartment Homes, and the HH Midtown are some of the best apartments near Johns Hopkins University.
You easily get access to public transport from the Johns Hopkins University housing, be it buses or trains. Get Espresso ready at Cafe Alkimia or the Daily Grind, gobble up on some yummy food at The Smokehouse Restaurant at Antrim 1844 or PekoPeko Ramen, and call it a night with some shots at the Charles Village Pub or The Bluebird Cocktail Room & Pub.
Waste no time and go on to Unilodgers to book your JHU housing, which suits all your requirements. It’s surely gonna be a great time!
Ready to book JHU housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Founded in 1876, The Johns Hopkins University (JHU) is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. JHU is America’s first research university. The prestigious institution has been named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins. It enrolls more than 24,000 full and part-time students throughout nine academic divisions. Johns Hopkins University regularly ranks in the top 10 universities in the US, and is competitive globally as well, especially for its undergraduate programs.
There are more than 260 programs in the arts and music, the humanities, the social and natural sciences, engineering, international studies, education, business, and the health professions. So far, it has spawned 27 Nobel laureates, including the former US president Woodrow Wilson. Mike Bloomberg, John Astin, John C. Malone, and Madeleine Albright are some of the uni’s notable alumni.