Find yourself a perfect UT Austin housing in just a few clicks with Unilodgers. Starting at just $455 per month, enjoy offers worth up to $1350 on booking a splendid stay with us. With over 25,000 student room options, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of private apartments near University of Texas Austin, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Austin is best known for its music but it’s also home to many lakes and parks. If you like to hike, trek and swim, you’re going to have a memorable time here. It’s a top city with students so no matter where you’re from, you’ll find a room to call home at one of the student apartments near University of Texas Austin.
Living at one of these University of Texas accommodation, you’ll strike the perfect balance between serious studies, partying like a socialite, finding your tribe, and discovering new interests. Because, when you book a room, that’s not all you get. You also get access to on-site amenities like ball courts, coffee bars, games rooms, media lounge, pool table, table tennis, swimming pool, fitness centers, rooftop deck, and much more! Dobie Twenty21 Student Spaces, The Block, Crest at Pearl, Texan & Vintage, The Castilian, Moon Tower, Skyloft Austin, The Ruckus, and 21 Rio are some of the most popular student apartments in Austin.
You’ll be living very close to campus so you’ll probably be walking to class on most days. But when you want to explore the rest of the city, you can just hop onto any of the public transport options around your student housing near UT Austin. The uni has a fab vibe around with some of the best restos and pubs just around the corner. Dive Bar & Lounge, The Local Pub & Patio, and Cain & Abel’s are some of the most popular spots with students. Burrito Factory and Niki’s Pizza will turn you into a foodie if you aren’t one already! Head over to Guadalupe Street for some retail therapy. Art geeks will spend many afternoons at the Blanton Museum of Art.
At Unilodgers, you get only the best service and assistance on your journey of finding your dream room for uni. Find your UT Austin housing with none other than Unilodgers - the most trusted student housing provider.
Looking for Off Campus UT Austin Housing? 6 reasons to book with Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
The Texas of your imagination may mostly be all Hollywood with cowboys in boots shooting off guns in the desert. Well, most of it may be true but it’s also true that you’re set to have a great time at the University of Texas, Austin. It was established in 1881 and welcomes more than 50,000 students from all over the world every year. It ranks 13th among the public universities of the US. Also known as Public Ivy, alumni from the University of Texas have gone onto achieve 12 Nobel Prizes, four Pulitzers, two Turing Awards, and two field medals. And that’s not even the complete list! The uni’s alumni book also boasts 143 Olympic medallists! Woah. That’s some stellar record you’re about to be a part of. Well done!