When it comes to student apartments, Austin, Unilodgers has got you covered! Heading to Austin for college? You’re going to love it here. Not only is Austin the live music capital of the world (hello, SXSW and Austin City Limits), but the city also boasts a diverse food scene, tons to do outdoors, great universities, jobs, and super-friendly people—oh, and we can’t forget some of the best barbeques the U.S. has to offer. Spend your days with your friends at Lady Bird Lake, indulge in some retail therapy at one of the city’s many independent boutiques, take advantage of Austin’s burgeoning coffee scene, or party the night away on Sixth Street. Whatever your style, you’ll love spending your college years here. Now all that’s left to do is find where you’ll call home.
There are so many great options for student apartments in Austin, TX, and all our student living properties are located close to public transportation and have amazing facilities (hello gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, pools, and more). We offer a range of student housing in Austin Tx, so you can choose whether you’d like to share an apartment with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing in Austin With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students. When you book your student apartment in Austin, Tx with us, you’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups on your booking. For each completed booking, we bill a success fee to property owners — never you.
2. We make sure every student who books a student apartment in Austin Tx with us has a personalized experience. Upon booking, you’ll be assigned your very own Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance. From the time you book, until the time you check out, your PSA will be there to give you round-the-clock support if you need it.
3. Unilodgers makes finding student housing unbelievably simple by offering an instant online booking platform with fast, simple service. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Austin, TX, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help along the way, our student hub team is there!
4. Unilodgers offers the lowest prices out there. Our team works hard to iron out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. Where you choose to call home is important to us. That’s why we’re committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Austin’s top universities like UT Austin and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student apartment, Austin, is easy and simple. Once you know where you’d like to live in Austin, TX, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
33 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
City Center: 1.39 milesFeatures
From US$ 499/month
Austin is the capital of the US state of Texas. Home to hipsters and cowboys, Austin is wonderfully weird. Living as a student in Austin means immediately being exposed to a diverse and eccentric culture. With its two unofficial slogans, “Keep Austin Weird” and “The Live Music Capital of the World,” this city is one of the friendliest in terms of its crowd. You can take advantage of the city’s many parks and lakes for outdoor adventures. Austin is an epicenter of creativity, housing a plethora of museums, performing arts centers, galleries, and more than 250 music venues. The city hosts SXSW (South by SouthWest) every year, where iconic artists like Drake and Lizzo have performed. Whatever your preferred cuisine may be, you’re guaranteed to find it in Austin, and odds are, it’ll be the best you’ve ever had.
With the sprawling University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin), one of the largest schools in the country at its center, Austin is a bustling college town with a youthful vibe. The city has a large population of students, educators, activists, artists, musicians, culinary adventurers, and others who make a living thinking outside the box. Student apartments in Austin are thoughtfully designed to provide you with comfortable, luxurious, yet affordable selections of studios, shared rooms, as well as shared apartments.
Austin is a driving city, almost everyone has a car. But some schools like the University of Texas (UT Austin) provides its students with a free bus service. The Capital Metropolitan Authority operates the city’s public bus and rail system. You can purchase MetroRail tickets or passes online or at the station.
A common misconception about Austin is that it has a dry and hot climate year-round. While the reality is that the city gets humid due to the rains in the months of October, April and May. Austin also enjoys a mild winter in the month of January, but it stays sunny throughout the year.