Finding Georgia State University off-campus housing is a breeze! GSU housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Georgia State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our GSU apartments are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of housing options. Share your student apartments with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Georgia State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your GSU student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Georgia State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Georgia State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Georgia State University off-campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
8 results found
University: 0.26 miles City Center: 0.56 milesFeatures
From US$ 1089/month
Heading to college at Georgia State University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Georgia State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Georgia State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Georgia State University has been acclaimed in the US as one of the most innovative schools in the country! Over 52,000 students graduate from GSU, Atlanta every year. It has a top-notch recreational area with a squash-court, a racketball court, an aquatic center, a 35-foot long climbing wall. Students can also use the dance, aerobics, and martial-art rooms. It is one of the most ethnically diverse institutions in the US. For a college that prides itself on innovation, Georgia State University also has a dedicated research and enterprise development program. Some of the notable GSU, Atlanta are Ludacris, Julia Roberts Roberts, Ken Lewis, and Tamyra Gray.