Finding Georgia State University off-campus housing is a breeze! GSU housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, private room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to lease your student apartment near Georgia State University, Unilodgers can help!
Located minutes away from South Downtown, you'll find plenty of hip restaurants, bars and student hotspots near GSU.
Wok and Roll, Book Cafe, Cafe + Velo are some of the amazing eateries located just minutes away from campus!
Utilize your free time to cuddle cute dogs at Fetch Park.
All of our GSU apartments are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of housing options. Share your student apartments with roommates, enjoy the luxury of a private room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to the Georgia State University campus. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and lease the perfect spot for your GSU student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Georgia State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
8 results found
University: 0.26 miles City Center: 0.56 milesFeatures
From US$ 1,089/month
Heading to college at Georgia State University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Georgia State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Georgia State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Georgia State University has been acclaimed in the US as one of the most innovative schools in the country! Over 52,000 students graduate from GSU, Atlanta every year. It has a top-notch recreational area with a squash-court, a racketball court, an aquatic center, a 35-foot long climbing wall. Students can also use the dance, aerobics, and martial-art rooms. It is one of the most ethnically diverse institutions in the US. For a college that prides itself on innovation, Georgia State University also has a dedicated research and enterprise development program. Some of the notable GSU, Atlanta are Ludacris, Julia Roberts Roberts, Ken Lewis, and Tamyra Gray.