Technical College System Of Georgia comprises of 22 technical colleges spread over 85 campuses in the U.S. State of Georgia. This college system was formed in 2007. It focuses to educate all adults to be able to use the latest technology. Students are motivated to give their careers a kick-start at TCGS. More than 22,000 students graduated from TCGS in 2018. There is something for everybody to learn at TCGS. Students can choose from over 600 programs offered here. Technical College System of Georgia is known for providing state of the art technical education for years. Their motto is “Meaningful Careers Start Here” and it is proven by their 99% placement rate! Not only does TCGS provide affordable education but is also ranked as the top best two year colleges in the country for graduation rates, student-faculty ratio.
Heading to college at Technical College System Of Georgia? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Technical College System Of Georgia thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Technical College System Of Georgia boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Technical College System Of Georgia off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Technical College System Of Georgia, Unilodgers can help!
All our Technical College System Of Georgia properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Technical College System Of Georgia student housing at places like Ikon, The Townhomes at River Club, River Club Apartments, The Flats at Carrs Hill, The Standard at Athens, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Technical College System Of Georgia. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Technical College System Of Georgia Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Technical College System Of Georgia student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Technical College System Of Georgia off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
11 results found
University: 2.79 miles City Center: 0.81 milesFeatures
From US$ 765/month