Michigan is so culturally diverse that you’ll have the opportunity to mingle with students from all over the world! The housing provisions in the city have become so top-tier over the years that you’ll find an abode that fits your vibe and aesthetic. There are ample options for those looking for apartments near University of Michigan. Whether you want to share a room with someone, have the dorm experience or want to go solo, there’s a Umich housing for everyone. Unilodgers offers a variety of choices, where you’ll find the perfect balance between luxury and affordability.
Most apartments near University of Michigan Ann Arbor listed here are located around the main city centre, so getting around the neighbourhood is NBD! One foot outside the door, and you’ll find a galore of fun things to do, be it clubbing or cafe hopping. Michigan is known for its college hotspots, places to unwind, fitness centres, farmer’s market, arcades and everything you could possibly want. The public transport accessibility will save you those extra quarter bucks and make your life easy. Take a day off and head to the Woodland Plaza, Cranbrook Village, Panera Bread, County Farm Park, or the Leslie Science and Nature Centre, all very close to University of Michigan off-campus housing. Some of the best restaurants in Michigan are located near the University of Michigan graduate housing complex.
Rooms come fully furnished and with the necessary utilities like WiFi, satellite TV and fully-fitted appliances in the kitchen. Some of our most recommended University of Michigan housing options are Woodland Mews, Younion, The Yard and The Courtyards.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare and rent the finest place to stay. Unilodgers provides personalized assistance all year long to answer your queries and help you find the perfect apartment. Quickly book your Umich housing with Unilodgers - the most trusted housing providers in the world.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book University of Michigan student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
The University of Michigan is one of the best ranked and most reputable universities in the USA. Any student would be lucky to graduate from here. If you’re one of those, we’ve rounded up the best Umich off-campus housing for you.
Founded in 1817 in Detroit, as the Catholepistemiad, or the University of Michigania, 20 years before the territory became a state, the University of Michigan is quite an oldie. It has a diverse student population and is known for its happening campus life. The social calendar at UMich is filled with fun events all year round. With an acceptance rate of just 22.8%, University of Michigan is definitely hard to get into, but once you’ve made it, there’s no looking back. Best part? It is home to reputed alumni including Darren Criss, Michael Phelps and Madonna.