Find your student accommodation Southampton, with ease on Unilodgers.com!
The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Southampton, Southampton Solent University and many more If you’re getting ready to book your student room Southampton, Unilodgers can help!
All our Southampton properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Southampton student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Southampton With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Southampton, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing Southhampton. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student flats Southampton. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your private student accommodation Southampton to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
28 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The city of Southampton is a major port and is located in the Hampshire county of England, 121 Km south west of London. It is famous around the world because the RMS Titanic ship had started its maiden journey from this port on April 10, 1912 and Southampton is also where the very first Geothermal Power station in the UK was established. The city is alive with a vibrant community and offers green spaces, ocean views, rich culture and a lively student life.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Southampton, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Southampton for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation Southampton is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Southampton student apartment, en-suite room, or studio.
One such ship, the Titanic departed from Southampton on its ill-fated maiden voyage. The largest city in Hampshire, Southampton has been a major port since the Norman Conquest of 1066, when it helped service England's then capital, Winchester. Owing to this, student accommodation in Southampton has witnessed massive growth.
Southampton has a very high reputation in academic excellence as it houses 2 major Universities – University of Southampton, ranked in the World Top 100 and Southampton Solent University. Both contribute to the large population of home and international students in the city.
Student accommodations in Southampton are stylish, luxurious, and spacious. You can choose from a wide selection of shared and studio flats; equipped with State-of-the Art facilities, ensuring your comfortable stay.
The approximate population of Southampton is 236,900 and the student population is nearly at 40,000. At Southampton, you will enjoy an Oceanic climate, with the warmest month being July at 22° and; the coldest month being January with temperatures falling to about 3°.
Buses are the most pocket friendly when it comes to commuting within the city and; for travelling to other cities, you can opt for trains as there is a good connectivity to other parts of England. You can reach London in 1 hour by train from Southampton Central Station, located in the city centre and 2.5 hours by bus. The nearest international airports are also in London.