Exlore and book the ideal Sheffield Hallam University accommodation with Unilodgers! Students from around the world come to Sheffield Hallam University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Sheffield Hallam University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Sheffield Hallam University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Sheffield Hallam University, Unilodgers can help!
All our SHU accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of student flats Sheffield. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation City Centre close to Sheffield Hallam University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing Sheffield Hallam.
6 Reasons to Book Your Sheffield Hallam University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Sheffield Hallam University student flats, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Sheffield Hallam University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
61 results found
Vita Student Sheffield
University: 0.33 miles City Center: 0.25 milesFeatures
From £ 193/week
iQ Fenton House
University: 0.45 miles City Center: 0.37 milesFeatures
From £ 116/week
Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It is the eleventh largest university in the UK. It enrolls more than 30,000 students every year. With over 2,100 academic staff members, Sheffield Hallam University is known for its excellent teaching standards. Sheffield offers full-time, part-time and distant learning opportunities to its students. Some of the most renowned SHU courses are Business & Finance, Art & Design, Law, Film & Performance, Engineering, and a lot more. Many on-campus societies and activities can be found by the students to engage themselves outside classes. There are about 30 sports clubs, 35 social clubs and about 100 societies to choose from. Nick Park, Jacqui Oatley, Andrew Brady and Mr. Scruff are a few of the notable SHU-alumni.
Sheffield Hallam University, located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England is more commonly known as SHU. Out of a total of 167 Universities, it is 11th largest university in the UK with approximately 30,815 students; inclusive of 4,400 international students and 4,494 are staff members. It is essentially a public university and has 708 courses to offer. Sheffield Hallam University got the first position in several subject areas, to name two, architecture and geography and was placed at the second position in planning, in the National Student Survey.
Out of a total of 116 UK Universities, in the 2013/14 university league tables, Sheffield Hallam University was placed 73rd by The Guardian University Guide. According to The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide it was ranked 62nd out of 123 Universities; furthermore, it was ranked 66th out of a total of 124 Universities by the Complete University Guide.
Sheffield Hallam University was ranked 15th out of 151 universities in the People & Planet University League 2015 and also received a First Class award. The League table asses universities on their environmental credentials.
If your decision to study in Sheffield stands firm, you can choose from a wide variety of Sheffield Hallam university student accommodations that are close to the Sheffield city centre and also the university campus.