Find your student accommodation Reading, with ease on Unilodgers.com! The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Reading, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation Reading has witnessed massive growth.
Student accommodation in Reading is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Reading student apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student houses Reading, Unilodgers can help!
All our Reading properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of Reading student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Reading With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Reading, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student houses Reading is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Reading. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Reading to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
7 results found
Reading is a town located in Thames valley at the confluence of the Rivers Thames and Kennet, in Berkshire; 60 Km west of London. Reading is home to one of England’s largest music festival – Reading festival, which attracts numerous big names in music, so make sure you are a part of it. When it comes to the nightlife of the town, you will find a number of pubs & bars and nightclubs; whatever tickles your fancy, Reading has you well covered. Mojo’s Bar, Be at One, Coalition and O’Neill’s are some pubs where you could hang out with friends after a day of long lectures. The popular nightclubs among students these days are 3Sixty - acing the list, Lola Lo, Purple Turtle and Koala.
It is the largest town in the UK, without a city status and is considered to be the UK's top economic area because of its connection to insurance and information technology. The town offers a rich multicultural vibe and is known to have a very student friendly environment.
The town is home to University of Reading – highly reputed for Research excellence; which draws a large number of home and international students every year. The university has three campuses – Whiteknights campus, London Road campus and Greenlands campus.
Student accommodations in Reading offer an assortment of luxurious, spacious and comfortable studio apartments and shared flats, at prices which are easy on the pocket. They are fully furnished with modern amenities, and have provisions of private rooms and communal kitchen/lounge areas to ensure you study effectively and also thrive in a multicultural social environment.
Getting around the town and between the Whiteknights and London Road campuses is easy on foot and cycle. Whereas the Greenlands campus is located on the banks of River Thames, therefore buses are the most convenient mode of travel. There are excellent railway links to other parts of England; from the Reading railway station you can reach Paddington station London within 30 minutes and Heathrow airport in less than an hour away.
The total population of Reading is 162,700, comprising of 14,980 students. The city has a maritime climate and receives moderate rainfall throughout the year. The month of July is the warmest at 22° and in winter, January gets the chilliest at 8°.