Find your student accommodation Preston, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Preston is a city located on the northern banks of the River Ribble, in Lancashire, 307 Km northwest of London. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including University of Central Lancashire, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Preston has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Preston student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Preston Universities on Unilodgers.com.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Preston, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Preston for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Preston is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Preston student apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Preston, Unilodgers can help!
All our Preston properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Preston student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Preston With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Preston, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that your Preston student home is the place where a lifetime of memories will be made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Preston. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Preston to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
9 results found
The city is home to the University of Central Lancashire which attracts a large influx of home and international students every year; making it the 19th largest in the UK in terms of student population. he very first Motorway Network in the U.K. was opened here in 1958 and; so was the first outlet of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), outside America in 1965. Preston also houses St. Walburge’s Church which is the tallest church in England barring those of Salisbury and Norwich cathedrals.
All student accommodations in Preston are strategically located very close to the University campus and in the heart of the city so that you can save on travel and time. There is a large variety of studio flats, en-suite and non – en-suite rooms in shared flats, specifically designed to suit different preferences and budgets. All flats come with private study areas so that you can study effectively and the provision of common living areas, allows you to socialize and network with fellow students from around the globe.
Around 114,300 people call Preston their home and out of which about 33,000 are students. The city experiences mildly warm summers, with temperature going up to 19° in the month of July and the coldest month is January with temperature dropping to 7°.
With the City centre only a short distance from the University, walking and cycling are surely the easiest ways to commute. For longer distances you could avail the public buses that service the city. For intercity travel; the Preston Railway station is only 15 minutes’ walk from the campus and offers excellent connectivity to other parts of the country. You can also find railway links that can get you to Manchester airport in 1.5 hrs, Liverpool John Lennon airport in 2 hrs and London international airports can be reached in a little over 3 hours.