Oxford Brookes University is a public university in Oxford, England. It was established in 1865 by the name Oxford School of Art. Oxford Brookes University was renamed in honour of its principal John Henry Brookes. It is ranked at 361st position in the top 400 universities by QS World University Rankings, 2018. In 2016, it was also ranked in the top 200 universities by Times Higher Education Rankings. More than 100 clubs are run by the Student Union of Oxford Brookes University. No matter what your interests are or which part of the world you belong to, you will be able to find the right club for you. It is a great way to meet like-minded people and also enhance your CV for life after graduation. There are many great off-campus accommodation options within walking distance from Oxford Brookes University. Some of the famous alumni are Adrian Reynard, Millie Clode, Alex Patridge and Lynne Featherstone.
Heading to college at Oxford Brookes University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Oxford Brookes University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Oxford Brookes University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Oxford Brookes University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Oxford Brookes University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Oxford Brookes University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Oxford Brookes University student accommodation at places like Cambridge Terrace, Slade Park, IQ Alice House, St Aldates, St Ebbes, Dorset House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Oxford Brookes University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Oxford Brookes University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Oxford Brookes University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Oxford Brookes University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.