Established in 1992, Northumbria University enrolls more than 26,000 students every year. More than 27,000 students call it home every year. Northumbria University focuses on preparing its students to shape themselves to cope up with the pace of globalization and competition. There are more than 100 student-run clubs and volunteering opportunities that let students contribute their bit to the society. There’s also a Game of Thrones club, so you can celebrate your love for pop culture with people who are as crazy about it as you! Many beautiful off-campus accommodation-options are available on a short distance from Northumbria University. Some of the most famous alumni from Northumbria University are Steve Cram, Vera Biard, Tunde Baiyewu and Neil Marshall.
Heading to college at Northumbria University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Northumbria University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Northumbria University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Northumbria University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Northumbria University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Northumbria University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Northumbria University student accommodation at places like Keele House, Orme House, Hassells Bridge Apartments, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Northumbria University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Northumbria University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Northumbria University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Northumbria University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.